RE: [wildbettas] BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER

  • STAN LEE
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2007
      hergun,
      any betta macrostomas u have?
      thnks.
      stlee

      >From: "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@...>
      >To: wildbettas@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [wildbettas] BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER
      >Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:18:15 -0000
      >
      >dear betta lover
      >we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
      >to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
      >
      >thanks
      >hergun

      Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
    • hery gunawan
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2007
        hai mr lee
        we have 35 pair of macrostoma now,, minimum order can 5-10 pairs, price now usd 44/pairs, shipping cost from pekanbaru usd 100 with garuda indonesia, betta channoides price is usd 33/pairs

        sms to my phone to order: +628127674265
        thnks
        hergun
        pekanbaru- riau - indonesia

        STAN LEE <wildbettahaven@...> wrote:
        hergun,
        any betta macrostomas u have?
        thnks.
        stlee

        >From: "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@ yahoo.com>
        >To: wildbettas@yahoogro ups.com
        >Subject: [wildbettas] BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER
        >Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:18:15 -0000
        >
        >dear betta lover
        >we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
        >to my page in http://hergunfish. awardspace. com
        >
        >thanks
        >hergun

        Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live. com/messenger/ overview

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • hergunfish
        Message 3 of 12 , May 2, 2007
          --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "El Lapiz" <albizu100@...> wrote:

          > --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@>
          > wrote:
          > > dear betta lover
          > > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz
          visit
          > > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
          >
          > Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else
          has in
          > this group has any available?
          >
          > -El Lapiz

          HAI MR lapiz

          we have more now.. about 35 pairs of macrostoma (usd 44/pairs)
          minimum 5 pairs +ems shipping or port to port cost shiping, betta
          channoides usd 33/pairs (min 5 pairs)

          thanks
          hergun
          +628127674265
          sumatra-indonesia
        • hergunfish
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2007
            ok.. we have more.. sms to my phone to order? in +628127674265
            (hergun) minimal 5-10 pairs

            thx
            http://hergunfish.awardspace.com/allbeta.htm

            --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, Brian Grinchie
            <briangrinchie@...> wrote:

            > I have channoides, check out brianstropicals.com
            >

            > El Lapiz <albizu100@...> wrote: --- In
            wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "hergunfish"
            > wrote:
            > > dear betta lover
            > > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz
            visit
            > > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
            >
            > Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else
            has in
            > this group has any available?
            >
            > -El Lapiz
            >

            > Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds
            today!
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

          • saskannikita
            Message 5 of 12 , May 20, 2007
              Hi I am new to the list . I am hoping to conect with Betta people and
              sources in Canada . Also anyone in the States with fish for sale that
              can ship to me in Christopher Lake Saskatchewan .Hope to hear from you
              . Hope to be able to get some fish ,
              Thank You
              Nick Gesner
            • hery gunawan
              Message 6 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                ok. mr nick
                nice to see u.
                are u a transhipper in usa and canada?

                thanks for your help

                hergun
                +628127674265
                sumatra - riau - indonesia

              • csbettas@earthlink.net
                Message 7 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                  If I could find a transhiper I could but I have looked for a few years now with no luck

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29, 2007
                    hai friend.. now we sell betta rubra in usd 150/pair (minimal 2 pairs)
                    or usd 90/pairs (for 20 pairs order) hurry up we have stock 20 pairs
                    ob betta rubra now..

                    thx hergun
                    http://hergunfish.awardspace.com/rubra.htm
                  • hergunfish
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
                      yup.. we have more now betta macrostoma,, betta burdigala,, beta pi,
                      beta miniopinna, betta uberis, betta patoti etc.. want to order email
                      us in hery_gunawan18@...

                      thanks
                      hergun
                      mobile sms : +628127674265