Hi

  • mr54495
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2007
      Hi all, I am new here. I have betta splendens and betta falx. The
      splendens are breeding but the falx are too young. I also have other
      types of fish. Right now I am getting new species of fish. I would
      not mind getting a few different types of bettas.
      Michael
    • hery gunawan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2007
        hai michael,,

        do u want to order any wild betta to me? please visit to our sites.. hergun fish riau a wild betta seller from indonesia
        in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
        we have more wild betta like macrostoma, idei, betta rubra, betta palifinna, betta miniopinna and more wild betta from indonesia

        thanks
        hergun
        +628127674265
        sumatra- riau- indonesia

        mr54495 <mr54495@...> wrote:
        Hi all, I am new here. I have betta splendens and betta falx. The
        splendens are breeding but the falx are too young. I also have other
        types of fish. Right now I am getting new species of fish. I would
        not mind getting a few different types of bettas.
        Michael

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.