BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER

  • hergunfish
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2006
      dear betta lover
      we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
      to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com

      thanks
      hergun
    • El Lapiz
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 19, 2006
        --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@...>
        wrote:
        > dear betta lover
        > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
        > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com

        Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else has in
        this group has any available?

        -El Lapiz
      • Brian Grinchie
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 20, 2006
          I have channoides, check out brianstropicals.com

          wrote:
          > dear betta lover
          > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
          > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com

          Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else has in
          this group has any available?

          -El Lapiz

          Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds today!
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:wildbettas-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:wildbettas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • STAN LEE
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2007
            hergun,
            any betta macrostomas u have?
            thnks.
            stlee

            >From: "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@...>
            >To: wildbettas@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [wildbettas] BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER
            >Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:18:15 -0000
            >
            >dear betta lover
            >we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
            >to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
            >
            >thanks
            >hergun

            Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
          • hery gunawan
            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2007
              hai mr lee
              we have 35 pair of macrostoma now,, minimum order can 5-10 pairs, price now usd 44/pairs, shipping cost from pekanbaru usd 100 with garuda indonesia, betta channoides price is usd 33/pairs

              sms to my phone to order: +628127674265
              thnks
              hergun
              pekanbaru- riau - indonesia

              STAN LEE <wildbettahaven@...> wrote:
              hergun,
              any betta macrostomas u have?
              thnks.
              stlee

              >From: "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@ yahoo.com>
              >To: wildbettas@yahoogro ups.com
              >Subject: [wildbettas] BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES TO OFFER
              >Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:18:15 -0000
              >
              >dear betta lover
              >we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz visit
              >to my page in http://hergunfish. awardspace. com
              >
              >thanks
              >hergun

              Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live. com/messenger/ overview

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            • hergunfish
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2007
                --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "El Lapiz" <albizu100@...> wrote:

                > --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "hergunfish" <hery_gunawan18@>
                > wrote:
                > > dear betta lover
                > > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz
                visit
                > > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
                >
                > Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else
                has in
                > this group has any available?
                >
                > -El Lapiz

                HAI MR lapiz

                we have more now.. about 35 pairs of macrostoma (usd 44/pairs)
                minimum 5 pairs +ems shipping or port to port cost shiping, betta
                channoides usd 33/pairs (min 5 pairs)

                thanks
                hergun
                +628127674265
                sumatra-indonesia
              • hergunfish
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2007
                  ok.. we have more.. sms to my phone to order? in +628127674265
                  (hergun) minimal 5-10 pairs

                  thx
                  http://hergunfish.awardspace.com/allbeta.htm

                  --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, Brian Grinchie
                  <briangrinchie@...> wrote:

                  > I have channoides, check out brianstropicals.com
                  >

                  > El Lapiz <albizu100@...> wrote: --- In
                  wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "hergunfish"
                  > wrote:
                  > > dear betta lover
                  > > we have stock now of BETTA PALIFFINA , FOERCHI, CHANNOIDES plz
                  visit
                  > > to my page in http://hergunfish.awardspace.com
                  >
                  > Do you still have any wild bettas available? or does anyone else
                  has in
                  > this group has any available?
                  >
                  > -El Lapiz
                  >

                  > Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds
                  today!
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

                • saskannikita
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                    Hi I am new to the list . I am hoping to conect with Betta people and
                    sources in Canada . Also anyone in the States with fish for sale that
                    can ship to me in Christopher Lake Saskatchewan .Hope to hear from you
                    . Hope to be able to get some fish ,
                    Thank You
                    Nick Gesner
                  • hery gunawan
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                      ok. mr nick
                      nice to see u.
                      are u a transhipper in usa and canada?

                      thanks for your help

                      hergun
                      +628127674265
                      sumatra - riau - indonesia

                    • csbettas@earthlink.net
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                        If I could find a transhiper I could but I have looked for a few years now with no luck

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 29, 2007
                          hai friend.. now we sell betta rubra in usd 150/pair (minimal 2 pairs)
                          or usd 90/pairs (for 20 pairs order) hurry up we have stock 20 pairs
                          ob betta rubra now..

                          thx hergun
                          http://hergunfish.awardspace.com/rubra.htm
                        • hergunfish
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
                            yup.. we have more now betta macrostoma,, betta burdigala,, beta pi,
                            beta miniopinna, betta uberis, betta patoti etc.. want to order email
                            us in hery_gunawan18@...

                            thanks
                            hergun
                            mobile sms : +628127674265