new member here

  • Linda and Dennis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
      Hi I'm dennis a long time Betta fenatic from the Milwaukee area. I've
      been out of it now for about three years but starting to get the itch
      again. In the past I have had breed and shown bettas. For wilds I
      have worked with Plakats, and Pugnats. However I have inported several
      other species which I never had the chance to breed.

      Dennis
    • wildbetta@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
        Hi Dennis,

        Welcome to the List.  I haven't heard from you in a few years.  Glad to know you are still into wildtypes.

        Regards,

        Yohan

        In a message dated 8/9/2005 9:25:23 PM Central Daylight Time, liandde1950@... writes:

        Hi I'm dennis a long time Betta fenatic from the Milwaukee area.  I've
        been out of it now for about three years but starting to get the itch
        again.  In the past I have had breed and shown bettas.  For wilds I
        have worked with Plakats, and Pugnats.  However I have inported several
        other species which I never had the chance to breed.

        Dennis

      • Victor Oliver
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005

          Hi I am new to the group and wildbettas, I live in Puerto Rico and have been keeping and breeding fish for the last 20 years, mainly killifish, livebearers and bettas, IBC member and hope to learn more about wildbettas.

          Thanks

          Victor

        • Linda Bednarek