Wild splendens preservation

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      Can I ask why no one is really putting an effort to preserve the
      original wild splendens (or the closest thing to it). Although there
      are Species Maintenance Programs it seems that this species has been
      ignored.

      Gary
    • Wee Horn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Gary :

        Actually , there are still a group of member still
        maintaining the original wild splendens . The Borneo
        wild splendens look quite similar to Imbellis and
        plakat , they dont have mask and their maximum size is
        smaller than plakat .

        Martin

        http://mail.yahoo.com