Hi, I'm new!

  • asp628
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hell all,
      Thought I'd join the group as I have been interested in wild
      Bettas for quite some time. I am currently keeping 6 species and
      have had marginal success with breeding so far. Looking forward to
      learning more about this fascinating group and sharing my successes
      (albeit very little) and observations with you all. Now, for the
      real reason I joined;) Anyone out there have an extra female
      albimarginata or two? I have two males, supposedly wild (came with
      no locality but looks just like Malinau) I would be willing to swap
      a male for a female.

      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • mohd dzulhardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
        Hi Aaron ,

        where are u located/residing now ?

        asp628 <asp628@...> wrote:

        Hell all,
           Thought I'd join the group as I have been interested in wild
        Bettas for quite some time.  I am currently keeping 6 species and
        have had marginal success with breeding so far.  Looking forward to
        learning more about this fascinating group and sharing my successes
        (albeit very little) and observations with you all.  Now, for the
        real reason I joined;)  Anyone out there have an extra female
        albimarginata or two?  I have two males, supposedly wild (came with
        no locality but looks just like Malinau)  I would be willing to swap
        a male for a female.

        Thanks,
        Aaron

        Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds today!

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Aaron padilla