Wild bettas Simplex, arriving on January 10 in NYC

  • El Lapiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi to all,
      I've been told by the owner of WINS Tropical Aquarium , located on 169 Mott
      St (bet. Grand & Broome) in Chinatown, that the wild bettas Simplex will be
      arriving on Monday, January 10. So if anybody is close to NYC, come get
      them while they are there.
      Tel # 212-343-2875 & ask for the owner Rob.
      Good luck. :-)

      John.
    • El Lapiz

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
          Happy new year !

          Simplex are very nice fishes, I have some too, but I'm in France ;-)

          >Hi to all,
          >I've been told by the owner of WINS Tropical Aquarium , located on 169 Mott
          >St (bet. Grand & Broome) in Chinatown, that the wild bettas Simplex will be
          >arriving on Monday, January 10. So if anybody is close to NYC, come get
          >them while they are there.
          >Tel # 212-343-2875 & ask for the owner Rob.
          >Good luck. :-)
          >
          >John.
          >

          >Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds today!
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          toxotoes
          toxotoes@...
          07/01/2005