Re: Re: [wildbettas] Digest Number 529

  • toxotoes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Chris,
      Thanks for your informations.
      I have 2 males and 1 female.
      Today they loke less frighten and I can see them.
      Cheers
      David

      ======= le 01/11/2004, 00:08:22 vous écriviez: =======

      >Hello David,
      > I have mine in a 50 gallon breeder. They usually stay hidden in the plants
      >if I was near. If I sat still, aways from the tank they would come out and
      >posture at each other.
      >Do you know the sex of yours?
      >
      >Chris
      >

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:25:17 +0200
      > From: "toxotoes" <toxotoes@...>
      >Subject: Re: Betta Fusca
      >
      >Hello Chris,
      >I have some fusca too since 3 days
      >My fishes use to hide in plants and frequently they are posed at the bottom
      >of the tank.
      >Is it normal ?
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >David
      >

      >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
      >$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
      >http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ANOolB/TM

      = = = = = = = = = ========= = = = = = = = = = =

      toxotoes
      toxotoes@...
      01/11/2004
    • mohd dzulhardy

           Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:25:17 +0200
           From: "toxotoes" <toxotoes@...>
        Subject: Re: Betta Fusca

        Hello Chris,
        I have some fusca too since 3 days
        My fishes use to hide in plants and frequently they are posed at the bottom
        of the tank.
        Is it normal ?

        Thanks

        David

        Who wants those fancy-schmancy splendens anyway? Get some Wilds today!

        Do you Yahoo!?