Photo Contest Best of Show!

  • Sherri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      I put all the first place winners in the best of show albums, and got
      the voting set up!

      I ran into one snag. You can only have 25 options, and there were 26
      males. I had to put #26 on it's own voting poll. You have to have at
      least 2 options, so I made #26 a yes or no. Vote for him using yes,
      and if you don't want him as best of show, don't bother voting on
      that one.

      MSN is being a royal pain to me today...it kept not loading all the
      pics, and now it isn't showing me thumbnails. Hopefully it's only
      doing this to me, or only today. If it's still doing it tomorrow I'll
      try to reload them and see if they'll thumbnail then. I hate not
      being able to see the all the fish at once. It makes it hard to
      compare them.

      The Photo Contest is at:
      http://groups.msn.com/BettaSplendens

      Click on Photo Contest on the lower left hand side. This shows the
      rules, a link to the voting site, and all the contest category albums.

      Have fun, and happy 4th! Be safe!
      Sherri