Re: Fw: intro

  • Hal
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi Sue!! More Imbellis? I will buy whatever you do not need!! I am
      not too far from you. I have actually never seen a live one!
      Montreal importer is wholesale only, unfortunately. Regards. Hal.

      --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "poppies" <foreverlove@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everyone. I'm sue and I'm just getting started with wild
      bettas.
      > I have a pair of Imbellis I got from a frind in Thailand and 5
      more pairs
      > comming.
      > I'll be setting up 10 gal tanks for each pair fully planted using
      sand for
      > the bottom.
      > I alread have spawned some Betta Splendons and love them all, but
      I wanted
      > to do something a little different.
      > I'm in Southern Ontario hugs sue
    • poppies
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
        No not more Hale, I just need to get their tank planted and everything ,
        then hopefully they will spawn.
        You'll have to come down and see them. I'll be getting the rest next week.
        I have a guy in Toronto really wanting a pair of mine. He picked them up at
        the Toronto airoport and wanted my male, said he had never seen one so
        beautiful.
        I'm getting my other wilds from Steve, Laura McCory's husband, I have a PO
        Box in Niagra Falls, New york and I'll pick them up there. hugs seu
      • STAN LEE
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2003
          Hi,
          Are you keen on Imbellis? I can provide from the wilds. I am located in
          Singapore. If you have anyone who can bring the fishes in , it will be alot
          easier.
          Thanks.
          Rgds,
          stanlee, singapore.

          >From: "Hal " <hhickton@...>
          >To: wildbettas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [wildbettas] Re: Fw: intro
          >Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 00:21:39 -0000
          >
          >Hi Sue!! More Imbellis? I will buy whatever you do not need!! I am
          >not too far from you. I have actually never seen a live one!
          >Montreal importer is wholesale only, unfortunately. Regards. Hal.
          >

          >--- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "poppies" <foreverlove@c...>
          >wrote:
          > > Hi everyone. I'm sue and I'm just getting started with wild
          >bettas.
          > > I have a pair of Imbellis I got from a frind in Thailand and 5
          >more pairs
          > > comming.
          > > I'll be setting up 10 gal tanks for each pair fully planted using
          >sand for
          > > the bottom.
          > > I alread have spawned some Betta Splendons and love them all, but
          >I wanted
          > > to do something a little different.
          > > I'm in Southern Ontario hugs sue

          Find gifts, buy online with MSN Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com.sg/
        • toxotoes
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2003
            Hi Stan Lee,
            Have you got a stock list about labyrinth fishes ?
            I'm in France.
            Thanks
            David

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3, 2003
              Yes I would like to know also Stan. hugs sue
            • poppies
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 3, 2003
                Bettas are allowed to come into Canada duty free as they are Ornamental
                fish. hugs sue
              • STAN LEE
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
                  Hi David,
                  Thanks for your interest. I have imbellis and smaragdina and possibly
                  simorum wilds at the moment. They are priced at US$5/- each in a batch of
                  both sexes. Price is quoted at FOB .
                  Rgds,
                  stanlee, singapore.

                  Take a break! Find destinations on MSN Travel. http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/
                • poppies
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 7, 2003
                    I can get you some from a breeder friend of mine in Thailand. The pair he
                    sent me, the male is very unusual.
                    I was intouch with Watt this morning asking about some more Imbellis and
                    other wilds.
                    Another friend of mine in Toronto, William,( I introduced them, and Angelo
                    said he has the most beautiful bettas in Canada especially for finage,)
                    keeps calling me because he wants some of them when I spawn them, or they
                    decide to spawn, lol.
                    Let me know. hugs sue
                  • STAN LEE
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 16, 2003
                      Hi.
                      I have imbellis, smaragdina, simorum, coccina, persephone, occelata,
                      albimarginata, unicumulata . Maybe rutilans, foeschi later. Keen?
                      Please contact me private.
                      Thanks.
                      Rgds,
                      stanlee, singapore.