I spotted the Lesser Black-backed Gull this morning, at the foot of Sacajawea Island (behind the water treatment plant) at 7 am, but it was gone by 8:10 am.bt1girl
My evening check so the West Bank area provided me with my first of the year Franklin's Gull. I was wondering when one would show up. I did not relocate thebt1girl
After getting back from Benton Lake, putting a load of laundry in the washer I got restless and decided to see what was cooking at West Bank Park. First off Ibt1girl
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: email@example.com
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.