This am before the rain/snow we had one Yellow-rump Warbler at Giant Springs. It was a Myrtle. Then during the rain snow mixed shower I checked West Bank Parkferretimp
Arla Eckert Great Falls ... From: Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:22:13 -0400 (EDT) To: Subject: eBird Report - 6th Stferretimp
Arla Eckert Great Falls ... From: Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:35:01 -0400 (EDT) To: Subject: eBird Report - Wilsonferretimp
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: email@example.com
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.