Susan Colvin called me this afternoon. There is going to be a recognition of some type at the L&C center the end of March. Margaret is going to bebt1girl
Highland Cemetery, Cascade, US-MT Feb 23, 2015 1:38 PM - 2:48 PM Protocol: Traveling 1.0 mile(s) Comments: dusting of snow in some places 10 species Rockferretimp
It was bound to happen. I had a dozen California Gulls yesterday morning, 5 earlier today. But, this evening I saw one lone Ringbill Gull. there was nobt1girl
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: email@example.com
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.