Howdy, Had a couple of Pine Siskins visit the feeder and sunflowers this morning. FTB's Sincerely; Richard Mousel -wildcolour2000
This evening started with over 400 Canada Geese, 160 Ring-bill Gulls and a smattering of Mallards. There was a male Hooded Merganser escorting 3 femalesbt1girl
black-bellied plover! whoa. I saw the wave really well the other night :) On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:39 PM, "Beth Hill grizhill@...dougthorsen
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: email@example.com
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.