Walked part of Truely Rd. this morning. The Wood-pewees that we saw earlier appear to be gone. The sunflowers along the road are still attracting sparrowskmknaphus
Hi all, checked out Freezout this morning. Shorebirds--Saw an amazing sight this morning at the NW section of the lake, one large mass of an estimated 300birder43
I did get all of your fair hours added in. Many thanks for all those 600 some hours from our volunteers. Bethbt1girl
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.