We have completed the 10 Mile Road and Baker Road Curlew surveys. There were 29 counted in 4.5 miles on Baker Road and 56 (!) counted in 7 miles on 10 Mile.kmknaphus
3 More Yellow-rumped Warblers for Earth Day. Also had a flock of Swallows. FTB's Richard Mousel ... From: Date: Sun, Apr 23, 2017wildcolour2000
Hi all, it was a late afternoon. Saw these new birds for the year are-- one Merlin flying over Pond 5, saw 2 Willits near the Dike, heard first Americanbirder43
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: email@example.com
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.