Hi all, just got back a few minuets ago. First of year birds are--one Say's Phoebe near the south end at the ditch, finally got the American Bittern near thebirder43
Checked my data on the Bluebird Trails, between the three sections I have over 80 active nests, this does not include boxes with just a nest.Glad we got themwildcolour2000
Arla Eckert Great Falls ... From: Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 07:34:24 -0400 (EDT) To: Subject: eBird Report - 6th Stferretimp
UMBA is designed to keep central Montana birders up-to-date on bird sightings, field trips, and other activities around the Golden Triangle area.
Questions? Contact Upper Missouri Breaks Audubon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings second Monday at Giant Springs Fish, Wildlife & Parks Headquarters
Open to the public, 7 – 9 PM in the conference room (door on the right)
- Jan 11, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.