Poll results for wiganstar

  • wiganstar@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      The following wiganstar poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you buy the Wigan Star if
      Alpha Publications began
      publishing a monthly issue once
      more?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes. Great Idea!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No. No interest from me!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Maybe. I'll have to see a copy first!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Maybe. But what can it do to help me?, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - T, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wiganstar

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/