It's a neat way of simulating peacetime operational and budgetary constraints without adding an elaborate special rule. Sent from my iPhone ... It's a neat wayterryoleary248
Correct. 'German home country' is the big block of hexes in the middle of Europe with Berlin in it. 'Romanian home country' is Romania, NOT Germany - relevantncromcr
Right. That's a good point, Mike. Maybe I'm making it more complicated than it is. So if I see the phrase, " home country" where the blank is a majorjudichico
NOTE: Any subscriptions from emails with letters and numbers @ yahoo.com with no profile will be assumed to be spam and rejected.
- Jul 28, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.