Re: RULE: Questions about supply

  • paulderynck
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2007
      Bill is 101% right !

      --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, popo1@... wrote:

      > No - Each supply path is 4 hexes off rail (Pac map hexes counting
      as 2) in clear weather, rail supply (the last one only, back to a
      primary supply source) may include rail (and sea, for 1 hex cost) as
      well. No other chains in the link may include rail or sea. The rail
      in the final link may be both before and after the sea segment and
      there may be only 1 sea segment.