RE: [wifdiscussion] Free French oil supply?

  • IA-211-BZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
      And as you can cooperate you can use the english cp to trace your supply line if necessary (depends on the rules you play)

      Thomas Willinger <thomas_willinger@...> a écrit : Your friend is almost right.
      FF can not use CW oil for reorg duties. Everybody has
      to use its own oil. But on the other hand, CW doesn't
      have to ship the oil to the port, where the FF ships
      are in. Just ship the oil to any FF port or city and
      save it there. Then the ships just have to find a
      basic supply line of any length to a primary supply
      source an one of any length to that oil.

      --- churchill_tr <applehammond@...> schrieb:

      ---------------------------------
      I'm playing with oil for the first time. My Free
      French ships are on
      convoy duty along the African coast. When they
      returned to port my
      opponent told me I couldn't reorg them from CW oil
      sources. He said
      the CW had to ship the oil to the port they were
      flipped in. Nobody
      else needs to ship their oil to them in order to
      reorg. Since FF and
      CW cooperate, why can't FF use CW oil for reorg the
      same as CW? Any
      thoughts?

      Thanks

      John

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      Lass dich von mir beißen:

      http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=265121

      ---------------------------------

    • Thomas Willinger
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
        For using CONV in a supply line it is not necessary to
        cooperate.

        --- IA-211-BZ <IA211@...> schrieb:

        ---------------------------------
[...]

        Yahoo!