Re: Antw: Re: [wifdiscussion] Is a 42 Barb viable or a lost cause?

  • Wendell Albright
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2005
      In the situation you described in your earlier email,
      I think you are in good shape. CW is weak (helps
      mitigate the fact you haven't closed the Med), China
      down to one city -- not at all a bad position for the
      Axis going into '42. Maybe you don't get to the
      Urals, but the Allies will also have less time on the
      counteroffensive too...

      Cheers,

      Wendell

      --- DarkmanXX <darkmanxx@...> wrote:

      > We play with this interpretation.
      >
      > Any opinions about a '42 Barb?

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • William Popovich
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2005
        42 barb can be very good for one side. :-)

        Bill P