Re: [wifdiscussion] Re: Foul Language? Go ahead!

  • Stefan Burkhardt
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2000
      Szu-Yu Wang wrote:

      > Um, change jobs? some people um, use their time at work, or
      > rather, their break times at work, to read these emails. :)

      Heh, so do i sometimes. But you let your work email be
      censored/scanned??? Hmm.. i think i would be REALLY pissed
      at that. What else are they checking, what your underwear looks
      like?

      Stefan

      --
      Stefan Burkhardt
      Room 321 MPI Saarbruecken
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 4, 2000
        One of the guys in the group I play with has convinced his girlfriend to
        give it a go. She now plays in his other regular gaming group.