Re: [wifdiscussion] Re: Counter art

  • craftybstd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 10/31/03 3:36:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      sirgrognard@... writes:

      > Then, how would you designate a CW white print unit? For consistancy
      > a CW black print unit could present red on the dark blue ground (much
      > like black print SS units). -Grogginess
      >
      > --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Wendell Albright
      > <wifwendell@y...> wrote:
      > > ... and thereby making it harder to keep the French
      > > and RN naval units straight, even for the
      > > non-color-blind among us? Nah, I think the
      > > white-print-on-dark-blue is a better suggestion.

      Notice they were talking about the RN - how many white print ships are there?

      Russ

    • FHBWIFFE
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
        Devin my solution was found at Walgreen's they had this plastic flip out
        magnifier about 2 inches square I bought 2 and now I can actually read the
        bloddy britsh ship names... by the way since the are 'bloddy british' why
        not
        change them to red (red coats and all) and the Japs to Tan or maybe just the
        British to Tan background....GRD)