Worl in Flame : Play By E Mail

  • philippe jan
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I have developped a numeric copy of World in Flames in visual basic 6 for half
      a year and it is time for me to look for partners.
      This programm looks like the cyberboard concept but has also several
      specifications well adapted for World in Flames.
      Although it's principle is easy in comparison with Computer Wif, it still require
      some work.
      If you are interested and not afraid of downloading 19 Mo of pure Wif technology,
      you can have a look at my work at this page :

      http://perso.club-internet.fr/pjan/accueil.htm

      Cordially

      Philippe JAN

    • grossadmiralrader
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
        Philippe,

        I downloaded the 15 files and the setup file but the setup file
        couldn't run. It said "type mismatch".

        Andrew

        > I have developped a numeric copy of World in Flames in visual
        basic 6 for half
        > a year and it is time for me to look for partners.
        > This programm looks like the cyberboard concept but has also
        several
        > specifications well adapted for World in Flames.
        > Although it's principle is easy in comparison with Computer Wif,
        it still require
        > some work.
        > If you are interested and not afraid of downloading 19 Mo of pure
        Wif technology,
        > you can have a look at my work at this page :
        >
        > http://perso.club-internet.fr/pjan/accueil.htm
        >
        > Cordially
        >
        > Philippe JAN

      • Bob Andriola
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
          And in what way is this not a violation of ADG's copyright?

          --
          - Sona si Latine loqueris.

        • philippe jan
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
            Hi,

            I have seen this problem with windows 2000
            Is it your version of windows ?
            If no, tell me more about your configuration,
            i will try to find a solution.

            philippe
            I downloaded the 15 files and the setup file but the setup file
            couldn't run. It said "type mismatch".

            Andrew

            > I have developped a numeric copy of World in Flames in visual
            basic 6 for half
            > a year and it is time for me to look for partners.
            > This programm looks like the cyberboard concept but has also
            several
            > specifications well adapted for World in Flames.
            > Although it's principle is easy in comparison with Computer Wif,
            it still require
            > some work.
            > If you are interested and not afraid of downloading 19 Mo of pure
            Wif technology,
            > you can have a look at my work at this page :
            >
            > http://perso.club-internet.fr/pjan/accueil.htm
            >
            > Cordially
            >
            > Philippe JAN

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • philippe jan
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
              It is a very good question.

              I have asked them to look at the program and give me an answer.
              It is free, and to play you need the original game.
              I'm waiting for a partnership with adg...

              philippe

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                It's Windows XP.

                > Hi,
                >
                > I have seen this problem with windows 2000
                > Is it your version of windows ?
                > If no, tell me more about your configuration,
                > i will try to find a solution.
                >
                > philippe

                Service.

              • Bob Andriola
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                  I don't think so. From what you've said, you've "reproduced" parts of
                  the product that can't be without express consent from ADG.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002
                    That's why I have asked ADG.
                    If you look at my software you will see that it is really difficult to play
                    if you haven't the original game at home.
                    But if they think this product works against them, I'll keep it for me.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
                      I think it is a compatibility problem between the french
                      visual basic dll (vb6fr.dll) and windows.

                      I dont want to polute the mail group with technical suject
                      so I will report the solution (if i find it) on my web page.

                      "comme ont dit chez nous : il n'y a pas de problèmes
                      il n'y a que des solutions."

                      ph.