Us Entry

  • roger.s.safstrom@telia.se
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello!

      We have just begun a Global War Campaign and i have some questions.

      1. In the US entry step the USA draws chits. When do the Americans begin to draw US Entry chits? From the start Sep/Oct 1939 or later?

      2. Italy has declared war on England but not France. Is there any rule that prevents Germany from attacking or entering France from Italy?

      Best Regards
      Roger Säfström
    • Mike Gibson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        Welcome- I will do my best. See below.

        --- In wifdiscussion@y..., <roger.s.safstrom@t...> wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > We have just begun a Global War Campaign and i have some questions.
        >
        > 1. In the US entry step the USA draws chits. When do the Americans
        begin to draw US Entry chits? From the start Sep/Oct 1939 or later?

        From the start. De not forget, the US should draw three chits as part
        of it's set up.

        > 2. Italy has declared war on England but not France. Is there any
        rule that prevents Germany from attacking or entering France from
        Italy?

        No. But the french can attack the germans in italy if they are
        adjacent to france, they just can not enter italy. And they can take
        a combined, move the entire fleet out, and attack part of the italian
        fleet in a surprise impulse. zero surprise points for defending
        italian naval units for the entire impulse.

        > Best Regards
        > Roger Säfström
      • Eric Schultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          Roger,

          The US starts to draw entry markers the first turn of the game.

          Since Italy is active, allowing the Germans to enter, there is no
          restriction on they attacking France from Italy.

          WiFing in Wichita,
          Eric

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
            unsubscribe

            The US starts to draw entry markers the first turn of the game.

            Since Italy is active, allowing the Germans to enter, there is no
            restriction on they attacking France from Italy.

            WiFing in Wichita,
            Eric

            >From: <roger.s.safstrom@...>
            >To: <wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [wifdiscussion] Us Entry
            >Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:02:50 +0100
            >
            >Hello!
            >
            >We have just begun a Global War Campaign and i have some questions.
            >
            >1. In the US entry step the USA draws chits. When do the Americans
            begin to
            >draw US Entry chits? From the start Sep/Oct 1939 or later?
            >
            >2. Italy has declared war on England but not France. Is there any rule
            that
            >prevents Germany from attacking or entering France from Italy?
            >
            >Best Regards
            >Roger Säfström

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to