Re: question regarding rumored Wif in division scale

  • LGB
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In wifdiscussion@y..., warmonger3000@a... wrote:
      > Is there really a Wif in "division" scale in the making? I hear
      > rumors that there is and I checked on the ADG site and saw no such
      > thing. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
      > Karl

      In the 2001 annual Harry said that he was working on WiF the Master
      Level. He said division scale with 5,000 counters but not whether or
      not he's decided to use new maps. How much time he's putting into it
      and when it might get done I have no idea at all. Check back in a
      few years for an update.

      Lane