Re: Speaking of o-chits......

  • rensark_01
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      oops! I meant Jul-Aug 1940 (not May-June 1941)
      --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "rensark_01" <rensark1@...> wrote:

      > Any idea what happened to the Russian o-chit that is set up in Fascist Tide as a reinforcement that doesn't show up in Missed The Bus. What on earth could the Russians have used a o-chit for between Jan-Feb 1940 and May-June 1941? A final assault on Finland at the end of the Winter War?
      > Or could it just be a typo....................

    • Torsten Hasforth
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        And do note it's back for "Germany turns/moves east" in M/J '41.

        T.

        On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM, rensark_01 <rensark1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > oops! I meant Jul-Aug 1940 (not May-June 1941)
        >
        > --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "rensark_01" <rensark1@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Any idea what happened to the Russian o-chit that is set up in Fascist
        > Tide as a reinforcement that doesn't show up in Missed The Bus. What on
        > earth could the Russians have used a o-chit for between Jan-Feb 1940 and
        > May-June 1941? A final assault on Finland at the end of the Winter War?
        > > Or could it just be a typo....................

      • rensark_01
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
          So what do you guys think?

          Should the Russians start with an o chit in Missed The Bus (as they do in the previous scenario and in the following scenario)? I suppose one could argue it was consumed for the final assault in the Winter War and somehow the Russians were able to build another one in time for Barbarossa. It doesn't appear that the Russians build capacity would permit this, but......................