Re: offensive chit question

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      We've always played that you can double any units controlled by the major power that built the O-chit, but there are problems with the current wording of the rule.

      By the literal wording in RAW7, it seems the answer would be no. The text reads: "double the combat factors of this major power's land units". In numerous other places the rules refer to units controlled by a power, but not in this rule. OTOH the rule says you can play an O-chit on a minor country HQ, thus implying that then you'd be doubling the major power units but not its own???

      Hopefully it will be more definitive in RAW8.