Offensive points

  • ronakens
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      When using offensive points for land combat benefits; can another HQ that is in the combat be doubled in the attack. Also, is the HQ that is being used for offensive points be doubled in the attack for free.

      Ron
    • Henrik Litsne
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 1, 2014
        I saw the other mails after I answered, sorry for flogging a dead horse.

        /HL