Re: 2 questions arising out of balkans situation

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
      I think the latter means that the Axis may want to engineer it so that Germany conquers Greece, not Italy.

      --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Roger" <roger_dubbs@...> wrote:

      > I believe that until Italy is active, they do not cooperate with Germany and hence cannot stack with German units or attack in conjunction with them.
      >
      > For the other question: once Bulgaria was aligned, the rest of it became irrelevant. Bulgaria remains aligned to Germany until it is conquered.
      >
      > --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, David Johnston <dmj7276@> wrote:
      > >
      > >         Very well explained.
      > >
      > >                                                   Mike J.

    • William Popovich
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
        My answer applies to a more general question, where Italy might be active
        but not at war with the CW, as well as this question, and they might be
        stacked together. I thought it best to give a more complete answer to fend
        off the follow-up question.

        Bill P