Re: What is WiF Deluxe to your group?

  • Pat Ash
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 7 7:04 AM
      Playing in two games, so two answers below.

      Group 1

      Yes > Divisions
      No > Guns
      No > Territorials
      No > Heavy Weapons upgrades
      No > PiF
      No > SiF
      No > FiF
      No > CoiF
      No > CLiF
      No > CVPiF
      No > PoliF

      Group 2

      Yes > Divisions
      Yes > Guns
      Yes > Territorials
      No > Heavy Weapons upgrades
      No > PiF
      Yes > SiF
      No > FiF
      No > CoiF
      No > CLiF
      No > CVPiF
      No > PoliF

    • dewargamer
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 8 7:36 PM
        Is your WiF group in Oregon active at present?

        It's looking like I might be up in the Portland/Salem/Eugene area quite a bit on business. Can't really join in to play but would be interested in kabitzing in an active WiF game.

        email me at dewargamer@... if you're agreeable to a visitor
      • s.winslett@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 8 7:57 PM
          We are planning on starting a WIFFE game at the end of this summer.  Some time in Sept. prob.  The game is located in the town of Newberg, out on the hiway to the coast from Portland.  Try me at daminman2001@...

          Is your WiF group in Oregon active at present?

          It's looking like I might be up in the Portland/Salem/Eugene area quite a bit on business. Can't really join in to play but would be interested in kabitzing in an active WiF game.

          email me at dewargamer@... if you're agreeable to a visitor

        • Iker Blorsh
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 30, 2012
            We play:
            Yes > Divisions
            Yes > Guns
            Yes > Territorials
            Yes > Heavy Weapons upgrades
            Yes > PiF
            Yes > SiF
            Yes > FiF (3d10, manpower, commandos... )
            Yes > CoiF
            Yes > CLiF
            Yes > CVPiF
            NO > PoliF

            And nearly all optional rules and some house rules.