Re: [wifdiscussion] wifcon 2011

  • Sirruffe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
      I have been getting a phone call on my Cell from a Skype phone and I have
      not been able to call it back.

      the area code is 404

      please contact me with a e-mail, regular phone or cell please.

      thank you

      Bob

      In a message dated 7/21/2011 11:42:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      Sirruffe@... writes:

      One more reminder

      WIFCON 2011

      Date Friday August 12 to Sat/Sun Aug 21, 2011

      Where Lansing MI, Radisson Hotel, Rooms $94.00 a night please make
      reservation at 517-482-0188 by July 28, 2011.

      Fee $200.00 at convention, if paid by July 28, 2011 fee $175.00

      wifcon.org

      Information please contact me at _BKRUFUS@..._ (mailto:BKRUFUS@...)
      or my cell at 517-290-1595

      mail checks to