Re: [wifdiscussion] Communist China rules question

  • William Popovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      You build them, and they come in never. You are correct - there is no
      separate conquest of Communist China. Later in the game, when someone
      liberates a city back to Communist China, they will arrive.

      Bill P

      On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:52 PM, altemeister2001 <
      daniel_au_japon@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Communist China has lost all its cities and doesn't have any unit on the
      > map (or only has some flipped stuff far away from a city).
      >
      > When production comes, what happens to the communist force pool? Can China
      > still draw communist units, that will just stay on the production spiral for
      > ever, lacking any city to arrive as reinforcement?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Daniel
      >
      > @Patrice: this may be a relevant question to add to the FAQ

    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Unless you play Dave LeLacheur's 3 way variant, which is a lot of fun btw. In that game Communist China and Nationalist China are conquered seperately, and once conquered no longer build units.

        It's a fun/interesting way to play China and I think our group will use the 3 way game from here on in.

        John