The end of the League of Nations

  • Bertrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hello everybody !

      With some friend we're playing WIFFE with DOD Final Edition rules. There have been some options played to increase funds for several MPs during the peace-time. Now war is raging through the world and every Major Powers is involved at least in one war against another Major Powers.

      We looked the rules several but we didn't see anything about the end of the League of Nations and, more important, we saw nothing about the end of the creedits given by IPO 16 c (Credit).

      I was sure that the League of Nations was over at a certain time.

      Can you tell how ends the League of Nations in DOD Final Edition ?

      Thanks for your replies !

      And sorry about my english ...