Looking for oponent

  • Marc Gelabert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi,

      Noob looking for an opponent. Noob or experienced opponents... I'm open to
      eveything :)

      I would like to play the Global War (39-45 full map).

      CV: 1 WifFE game played through Vassal (dice rolls with ACTS warhorsesim web
      page), a couple of solo games (yeah, sad :p) and many games played with the
      old Wif 5, many years ago.

      I live in Spain, (GMT +1), and would like to play most of the time "of
      line", but will be available from 20:00 to 23:00 (local time) to connect via
      Vassal to do some of the naval or air combats.

      I have a few hours every week, and will be able to make 2-3 impulses from
      monday to friday, and another 2-3 on most of the week-ends. (But I don't
      mind if the game is slower, so everyone is welcome :)).

      Will be interested also in joining a multiplayer game, if that's possible.

      For more details, contact me in this e-mail address.

      Marc

    • fco_martin_sannorberto
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Hola Marc,

        Siento no poder tener al dia la partida. Pero no la abandono en absoluto. A ver si en las proximas semanas encuentro un poco de estabilidad para poder atender el juego.

        Perdona compadre, y a ver si tienes suerte y sale pa'hi algun gringo destos para darle pa'pelo.

        Tu sin respeto ninguno, leña al mono. Cuanto mas te salgas del guion, mas los vas a sorprender, que son mu cuadriculaos.

        :-)

        Un abrazo desde la Suise.
        Paco

        --- In wifdiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Marc Gelabert <mgelabertc@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Noob looking for an opponent. Noob or experienced opponents... I'm open to
        > eveything :)
        >
        > I would like to play the Global War (39-45 full map).
        >
        > CV: 1 WifFE game played through Vassal (dice rolls with ACTS warhorsesim web
        > page), a couple of solo games (yeah, sad :p) and many games played with the
        > old Wif 5, many years ago.
        >
        > I live in Spain, (GMT +1), and would like to play most of the time "of
        > line", but will be available from 20:00 to 23:00 (local time) to connect via
        > Vassal to do some of the naval or air combats.
        >
        > I have a few hours every week, and will be able to make 2-3 impulses from
        > monday to friday, and another 2-3 on most of the week-ends. (But I don't
        > mind if the game is slower, so everyone is welcome :)).
        >
        > Will be interested also in joining a multiplayer game, if that's possible.
        >
        > For more details, contact me in this e-mail address.
        >

        > Marc

      • Dan McCooey
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
          Marc,

          We have several Multi-player games running via Cyberboard, with players in Spain, Germany, France, Australia, USA, Canada. We Use Cyberboard due to the time zone issues, and it works well for multiplayer. We also are just starting a WIF Fatal Alliances III play test over CB and have openings.

          If you want in send me a direct email at:
          danmccoey1@...

          And we will send you the links and files you need.

          Dan