Re: [wichitavegetariansandvegans] Re: vegan as well

  • Jenny Demonic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2006
      Sounds cool.  What's the website for the meetup group?

      deniseg79 <deniseg79@...> wrote:

      I started a wichita vegetarians and vegans on meetup.com if you want to
      join there there are 8 more of us.

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
    • Denise Greathouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2006
        http://vegetarian.meetup.com/381/

        Or you can just go to meetup.com and search for
        wichita vegetarians. :-)
        Denise

        http://mail.yahoo.com