1welcome

  • deniseg79
    Apr 20 7:45 AM
      Welcome to the Wichita Vegetarians and Vegans group. As stated in the
      description, my family just moved to Wichita from the Dallas Fort
      Worth area. I've not found any vegetarian groups in this area and
      think it needs one. I would love to meet other vegetarians and vegans
      in the area. My husband, son and I are all vegan and love good food.
      So far I haven't found any great vegetarian restaurants in Wichita
      so if anyone knows of any by all means tell me. I'm open to any ideas
      from anyone on how to run this group or go about making Wichita more
      vegetarian friendly.
      Denise