MM from Surrey

  • enchantressassiah
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 19, 2000
      Hi. I am new to the craft and am currently
      studying solitary. I hope to learn about covens and to
      check one out. I have always been a part of wicca
      though wicca has not always been a part of me. I have
      had many psychic experiences and have felt drawn to
      wicca since childhood. I am open and willing to learn.
      Are there covens in Surrey? I heard about one in
      Abbotsford and possible Coquitlam but I'm not sure if
      they're around. I would like to see the workings to
      decide on my path. Thanks!
    • thehelexa
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 8, 2002
        thank you for the information. it is greatly appreciated