Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet , 9/25/2007, 7:00 pm

  • wiccansofbc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Reminder from: wiccansofbc Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet

      Date: Tuesday September 25, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Deux Soleils - 5th & Commercial Drive
      Notes: Come and meet with old and new friends in the Pagan community. Child friendly atmosphere. Vegan/Vegetarian meals with many non-alchol drinks and beer to choose from.

      See you there!
      Dont be shy, they have known me there for the last year and a half. Just ask for the Pagan Meet!

      Alexandra
      http://clik.to/CANPAGAN (for other events taking place in Canada)

    • wiccansofbc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007