Intro

  • seamare68
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 11, 2001
      Merry Meet All<br><br>I am new to the group and
      looking for others in my area. I live in Langley with my
      husband, 2 daughters, 1 dog, 3 cats and 1 goldfish. I am a
      full time mom and university student (psychology). I
      have been studing Wicca for about 3 years but only
      seriously for the last year. So if you are in the area
      please let me know as it is hard to meet others with the
      same mind.<br>BB<br>Seamare (Michelle to others - lol)
    • thehelexa
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 8, 2002
        thank you for the information. it is greatly appreciated