NEW CLUB

  • lil_cute_witch
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hi everyone I just wanted to tell you all that I
      have started a new club I only have 3 members and
      would like more peopl to join,its called "PEN PALS FOR
      TEEN WITCHES" so if you want to check it outgo
      to:<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/penpalsforteenwitches target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/penpalsforteenwitches</a>
    • thehelexa
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 8, 2002
        thank you for the information. it is greatly appreciated