Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet , 9/26/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2006
      Reminder from: wiccansofbc's Calendar
      Title: Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet
      Date: Tuesday September 26, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the last Tuesday of every month.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Deux Soleils - 5th & Commercial Drive
      Description: Come and meet with old and new friends in the Pagan community. Child friendly atmosphere. Vegan/Vegetarian meals with many non-alchol drinks and beer to choose from.

      See you there!
      Dont be shy, they have known me there for the last year and a half. Just ask for the Pagan Meet!

      Alexandra
      http://clik.to/CANPAGAN (for other events taking place in Canada)
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Yahoo! Reminder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
        Date: Tuesday September 26, 2006
        Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm