Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet , 8/30/2005, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 6:56 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of wiccansofbc
      Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet

      Tuesday August 30, 2005
      7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats on the last Tuesday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Cafe Deux Soleils - 5th & Commercial Drive
      Notes:
      Come and meet with old and new friends in the Pagan community. Child friendly atmosphere. Vegan/Vegetarian meals with many non-alchol drinks and beer to choose from.

      See you there!
      Dont be shy, they have known me there for the last year and a half. Just ask for the Pagan Meet!

      Alexandra
      http://clik.to/CANPAGAN (for other events taking place in Canada)

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder