This video made me weep!!!!

  • Aled Phelim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      I am appalled at a video I watched on the Internet. The terrible
      suffering and cruelty inflicted on the innocent sentient creatures in
      the video was beyond belief. How can we justify treating our fellow
      animals in this way? If dumb animals could formulate a religion, the
      devil would be portrayed in human form. Watch the video for yourself,
      it is absolutely soul numbing. The first thing I did after seeing it
      was to join the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA). At
      only £2 a month it's probably the best money I've ever spent. Perhaps
      you could do the same?

      http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv