Hispanic Groups

  • rall_t
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 1:25 PM
      First off I am Portuguese so I have a right to say what I am going to say.

      Hispanics group together at WDW, and if they do NOT like what you are doing then they but there noses into your business. And 'poor' pity YOU if you happen to be an Anglo.

      If you KNOW espanol well then good for you. Most of the time Hispanics at Disney like to dispell ugly rumors to those who they think do NOT 'cooperate' with them.

      My puerto rican manager and his female stalker friend had absolutely NO business stopping a relationship I was having with an Anglo-Irish girl. It was none of their business what I do in private.

      But they passed word to all the Hispanics at the park in order to 'gaslight' me. That is why I am NOT giving up until The Mouse gives me what I want. I want everything I was put out of and more.

      But most of all I want the TRUTH! Jose' give me what I want or ELSE!