Is anyone out there?

  • hskrfn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      I check this club for new things most every day
      and all I find are names of those of you that have
      checked in, also. SOOOOOO, who don't you write something
      while you are visiting the club?? Jerry and Pat, how is
      the home hunting going? How were your holiday's -
      great, I'll bet. We had a house full at all times. It's
      kinda quiet now! How about the rest of you...we would
      all like to hear. Bonnie, I had two notes in my
      mailbox tonight so I know you're still around. Got to
      run. I'll be checking this tomorrow night and maybe
      some on you will give up some real NEWS!!