LOST DOG north whidbey I know this may be a long shot....

  • kjnphoenix
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      It's been over a year but please listen he may be sitting in your back
      yard right now, My name is Kristin and the dog I have lost came up
      missing July 17th 2005 from Kinzie Road which is off of Troxel, he is
      a wolf hybrid although you may not know it he is mixed with German
      shepard among many other things. He is black with a fluffy tail and
      markings like a racoon, may answer to Zero. This dog was the love of
      my life and I have had constant reports with animal control so I know
      he wasn't hit by a car or they might have called and told me. I won't
      stop looking I just can't he was the best dog in the world to me. He
      would be about 1 1/2 - 2 by now. Please help.