Fwd: Lost male Golden Retriever Mutiny Bay

  • h20dad388
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, "h20dad388" <h20dad388@...>
      wrote:

      I have a male and female Golden Retriever and when I got home today,
      10/19/06 at 4:00PM, my male was gone. He is 13 yrs old and has thyroid
      problems and needs medication for hair loss. His chest, pits and above
      his tail are bald. He has a collar on with my phone # on it and it has
      a receiver for an invisible fence. He is VERY friendly and loves to
      follow anybody. I live on the water in Mutiny Bay and he loves the
      beach. So he may have followed someone there. My address is 5688
      Mutiny Bay Rd. Phone is 730-1142.
      Thank you, Bob Armbruster

      --- End forwarded message ---

      Just like to post that my Goldie was found. Unfortunantly he took a
      very bad fall off the Mutiny Bay cliffs. He was rescued by the fire
      dept and he had broke his back. We had him put down and my son and I
      burried him today in our yard next to the beach. I just want to thank
      all of the folks that helped rescue him along with the police and want
      to give special thanks for whom ever found him and notified the
      authorities. He is now free running down that BIG beach in the sky.
      Warmest wishes, Bob and Josh