2 strays spotted Maxwelton Road/Hwy 525

  • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Two black and white dogs were spotted this morning around 7:30am. One was
      definitely a border collie mix, the other might have been the same. I wasn't
      able to approach to see if they had tags on. They were on Maxwelton Road
      near Craw Road, heading towards the highway.

      Ron Kerrigan

      Maxwelton Valley Gardens
      http://www.whidbey.net/mvg

      Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
      http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

      Join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whidbeylostdogs

      Help Animals Remain Healthy at
      http://www.whidbey.net/mvg/ba/Index.htm

      Horse around at http://www.millsequestrian.com