Lost St Bernard

  • mgill65
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Help us please. I lost my Beautiful Male st. on Sept. 23rd in Greenbank.
      He is about 110 pounds and has perfect markings. He is very sweet and
      loves chilcdren, as we have many. He went off to play with our other
      dog and never came home. I have tried everything. have you seen him?
      there are only three on Whidey Island.