LOST DOG PLEASE HELP ~~OH

  • Kindra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi all

      My family recently got a dog and somehow she got off her leash when i
      ran to the store.

      She was last seen running down the sidewalk of Midway towards the
      water from 6th st behind the bowling alley. IN OAK HARBOR!!

      She is a Bishon Frise, Pure White with a long tail that curls up
      toward her back. Looks alot like a poodle but a bit larger about 15-20 lbs

      PLEASE PLEASE if you have seen her or know of someone who has let me
      know asap. in the short time we have had her she has become apart of
      our family. My 2yr old is especially having a hard time with this.

      Her name is Merceedes but we call her Sadie, she is timid and still
      abit skittish as she is still getting used to her new home.

      If you know where she is or if you or someone you know has seen her
      please let me know either by email or phone.

      360-720-3172

      I cant tell you how much we appreciate any help we can get.
      She has a little purple/multi color collar on (last i knew) but we do
      not have tags for her yet.

      Thank You again for any help you might give us.

      Kindra