Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Our dog is home!

  • Pat Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2002
      So happy for all of you that NoBee is home but bet he is happiest of all!!
      Pat
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2002
        Yes....he did end up at Anacortes Animal Hosp though I am unsure of what
        day. He disappeared from our home on March 7th-Thurs. We are just ever so
        greatful for his safe return home and the help and concern of so many animal
        lovers! Thanks to you all!