thanks for the great Idea, and lost cat report

  • IoDuin@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      Hello! I just wanted to thank those of you who put this website
      together, as I am sure it will save doglovers many sleepless nights
      of worry. I myself have a dog and will check this site frequently.

      Last August one of my indoor Siamese cats was frightened and escaped
      outside. He was an orphan originally, and somewhat spooky although he
      calmed down in the 2 yrs we had him. His name is Jarod. He was
      wearing an I.D. tag and collar. He escaped into the woods in
      Admiral's Cove Neighborhood. He is a blue lynx point Siamese with a
      bisquit colored body and striped points. He has four white feet and
      enormous blue eyes. He is a cat chow junkie so I hope he made it to
      someone else's house. We searched and searched to no avail, but he
      came to the back yard about 6 weeks after his disappearance, and then
      turned and ran back into the forest. If you have Jarod and love him,
      I will not take him away from you, I would just like to know that he
      is okay. Please post here and I will be grateful for the reply. Thanks