Shar Pei still missing!

  • ladaha2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      We still haven't heard one single word about our Shar Pei. We have
      contacted WAIF, Oasis animal rescue, the vets, sherrif, friends,
      school teachers,island transit,school dist bus barn and posted notices
      all over the place in addition to running an ad in the newspaper. Can
      anyone think of anywhere else we can try? We appreciate your
      help....if he is even spotted anywhere please feel free to call
      ANYTIME day or night! We are frantic at this point...it has now been 6
      days and even though I know dogs are a hardy sort it is hard to have
      him out there and not know where. We are thinking someone has picked
      him up as he never wandered and he has simply disappeared into thin
      air! We hope and pray they will see our notices and have the descency
      to call us! He is an awefully good dog as well as valuable. Please
      keep looking on behalf of "NoBee". Thank you VERY much!
      Lanette Hayworth
      579-2780

      PS....does anyone know of a gentleman near Deer Lake who has Shar
      Pei's? Anyone know his name or number? I should check with him...
      Thanks again.