Wandering ST Bernard and HUGE black lab near Bush Pt Rd and Hwy 520

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Two very stupid dogs are running back and forth across the highway at
      Bush Pt Rd, right now! I got the lab to come to me, but he didn't
      have a tag and took off when I tried to put him in the car. The St
      Bernard was more shy and wouldn't come to me. They came from the
      Honeymoon Bay Rd side of the highway and started heading up Bush Pt
      Rd, then turned around and headed back. The drivers were NOT slowing
      down, but blowing their horns at 60mph...idiots. Should let the dogs
      drive and let the people run around. Less damage would be done!
      Bless the creatures. I hope the owner of them sees this and goes to
      get them. I called 911 as well.
      Mark Gaggia